Monday, December 27, 2010

Procrastination

Root Word: Procrastinate. (pro•cras•ti•nate)
the act of procrastinating; putting off or delaying or deferring an action to a later time

So that’s how it’s like with my blog. After getting poisoned, it seems that I have had quite a few ideas on what to blog abt, and to add more pictures especially. But, lo and behold, the above-mentioned word takes over and I find a hundred and one other more useless stuff to do. Hah.

So I’ll make it up by putting a picture I took from Thailand while at training. Ok, not WHILE training.. that’s taboo.. after the serious training part.. Figured I got tired of my current wallpaper, and since I’m staring at this all day, I figured u might as well do the same. =P


River Kwai

1 comment:

ArkAngel said...

I could stare at it all day.