Friday, May 27, 2011

Mother’s Day Day (part II)..

Ok, so as promised, here’s the update with the pictures 20 days late.

The was pretty much like any other day except that it was polling day to begin with.. and Lo and Behold, dad wants to go there bright and early, so we didn’t have to worry abt it later in the day.. like, just go, vote, then we have the rest of the day to ourselves. Nice idea.. but not very nice when u’ve to wake at 7+ on a Saturday morning..

So anyway, after casting the votes, we had brekky with beeps and ben at their place.. then I told them that we could go prawning.. see, earlier, like the day before, I told dad that we’d go fishing.. but the whole night, I couldn’t quite figure where to bring them too.. so I figured, prawning. Plain and simple.. and sure got catch.

Beepo wanted to come along.

So fast-forward and I’ll let the pictures do the talking..




Left: the First Catch of the day.. =)






I just love this shot. hahahaha...



the first 1.5 hours were quite a bore.. then suddenly, as if on cue, the prawns started coming up one after the other.. catch of the day? 13 I think.. ok maybe 15, I can’t quite remember. Dinner was over at Lau Pa Sat’s Satay Club.. nice food, nice view, nice company.


Chow!!!


Satay Club..

No comments: