Saturday, February 28, 2009

boom dee yah dah..

One of those moments where a song gets stuck in your head.. like SERIOUSLY stuck in your head and you can't help but want to share it.. =)

What amazes me is how they managed to get ALL the ppl from the different documentaries in Discovery Channel to sing their lines.. amazing.

..and even more amazing, how a simple song like that with only 4 chords can sound so incredibly catchy. Try to see if you can resist not watching it a second time.. hah =P



Astronaut 1: It never gets old, huh?
Astronaut 2: Nope.
Astronaut 1: It kinda makes you want to...
Astronaut 2: Break into song?
Astronaut 1: Yep

I love the mountains, I love the clear blue skies...
I love big bridges...
I love when great whites fly...
I love the whole world...
And all its sights and sounds...
Boom-de-ah-da, Boom-de-ah-da, Boom-de-ah-da, Boom-de-ah-da!

I love the ocean...
I love real dirty things...
I love to go fast...
I love Egyptian kings...
I love the whole world...
And all its craziness...
Boom-de-ah-da, Boom-de-ah-da, Boom-de-ah-da, Boom-de-ah-da!

I love tornadoes...
I love arachnids...
I love hot magma...
I love the giant squid...
I love the whole world, it's such a brilliant place...
Boom-de-ah-da, Boom-de-ah-da, Boom-de-ah-da, Boom-de-ah-da!



================= EDITED ON 10 APR 09 =================

Figured that I've got some visits to this post with people trying to find the chords to this song so figured I just might as well put them up, it's a heck of a song anyway.. =)

The 4 chords are: C Am F G

Just repeat them throughout the whole song.. 1 bar each. And if you're intending to play along to the little video clip above, it's in the key of Db (or C#). So the 4 chords would be Db Bbm Gb Ab.. or just clip a capo on the 1st fret and play it as above..

enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAA. i was just thinking of this song the other day! =] yep, it gets stuck in your head.

patched-up said...

heh.. so how many times did you watch it? =P