Sunday, January 4, 2009

Blessings

Usually I’m not the type who’ll be blogging 2 times in a night/day.. but I thot that this is one chance that’s abit too hard to miss.. I’d pretty much kick myself if I didn’t do this now and eventually forget/give it a miss.

As you can guess, I’ve been struggling abit with my FYP for some time, and I’ve also got an interview tmr morning.. so as much as I’m trying to stomach it and trust God, in His own special way, God has sent his ‘angels’ to comfort and encourage, as He always does..

Quoting from a conversation with Batman,
“In All circumstances, just remember.. none of our problems could happen w/o God's permission. “
“Everything that happens to a child of God is Father - Filtered, & He intends to use it for good even when Satan & others mean it for Bad”
“Trouble produces patience, & Patience produces true Character!!”

you see, sometimes, it’s not that we don’t know these things, it’s just that we need a little reminder.. And it’s these very little encouragements that God drops along the way, that reminds us how faithful God’s love is; if we’d only open our eyes to see these ‘angels’ and God’s love, perhaps we’ll be less concerned about how big our mountain is and actually start to realize how big our God really is.. =)

..so what's your mountain today? Perhaps it’s time to Let Go and Let God..

2 comments:

Justin said...

God is Good, bro!! hehe..

patched-up said...

All the time.. =)