Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

Wonderful, Splendid, Magnificent, Superb, Outstanding, Fabulous, Remarkable.. it’s Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious..

It’s finally up! After a failed initial attempt, I’ve finally gotten the photos stuck up, now there’s finally some colour at my desk. Abit sad tho, that I’m only doing this for my final semester in hall, I still remembered telling poh that I’ll put photos up and what –nots while we were waiting to ORD, and now, after so many semesters of procrastination, I’ve finally got them up. =)

Tadaa!! Now I just need more space to hold more pictures.. =P

Come to think of it, there’s still space, so I can squeeze a whole load more photos, like those from the DIP, internship, and misc other fun stuff, but I’m just wondering how I’m gonna house them when I eventually move back home.. haha.

It’s the 2nd week of school, I honestly think this semester’s gonna zip by faster than the rest, especially so cos I’ve got a short school week.. still, I’m praying that I’ll make the best of this sem.. haha.. typical ‘I promise to do all my tutorials’ speech at the beginning of the semester.. =)

Latest Earwax, Bon Jovi’s Have a Nice Day.. ok, again, I know it’s nothing new.. but I like it.. (thanks ben!) definitely one of the top bands of my choice..

"Not a Boy-Band but a Man-Band".. =)

No comments: