Monday, May 18, 2009

Colour Me Tones

After soooo looong of fiddling with the printer, I’m finally done with getting the colour profile fixed, or at least, close enough for me to feel at least contented. It’s a heck of a journey with countless headaches and my eyesight probably got worst with all that staring..

From manually adjusting the colour offset (which works for one picture, but screws up the next), to trying to re-interpret the instruction sets for more advanced version of PhotoShop (yes, I’m still using PhotoShop 5; dinosaur I know).. I’ve finally settled with some custom profiling software that helps u sort it out. The thing is, I don’t have a colour chart and I’m trying to find a fuss-free and cost-free way of getting it done.. so with loads of tweaking, it finally looks decent..

Hah.. with all that paper and ink used.. I’m wondering if I’m actually saving anything here.. *gasp*


No comments: